How polyethylene is reshaping insulators and utility security
Hendrix invites you to a webinar on the role of polyethylene in utility system hardening - and security.
What you'll learn:
- How Hendrix has remained innovative through the years
- Ways that Hendrix is serving utilities individual and unique needs.
- NEW: The Hendrix Ballistic Barrier: A molded HDPE security barrier that sets a new standard for ballistic protection.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE WEBINAR
Polyethylene vs. Porcelain
A webinar on the Evolution of Overhead Distribution Insulators
A comparison of overhead distribution insulators – and how the focus on system reliability and performance is driving innovation in product design and modern production. Learn why the movement toward polyethylene is gaining momentum.
Register for this on-demand webinar to learn:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW WEBINAR
- Background and History of distribution pin insulators
- Overhead Distribution Insulators: Polyethylene vs. Porcelain
- ANSI: Issues and Answers
- Development and Evolution of Polyethylene Insulators
- Polymer Advantages
- Pin Insulator Selection Process